Iron Players Cops And Robbers

Iron Players Cops And Robbers
HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please remember to read our "/rules" in Game and our forum Rules
94.23.208.199:4020
Remember we use 0.3z R1
Server Update:2.2 RC1
Don't forget to view our "Server Details"
If you want any help you may ask an Administrator or open a topic in "Help Section" or go to the FAQ and search for your question.

Good Idea for make the server better

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rythems

100%

Good Idea for make the server better Empty
PostSubject: Good Idea for make the server better   Good Idea for make the server better EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:37 pm

The idea :1. do new commands that will make the server looks better and nicer . like in the screen shots that i'll gave it to wahoo in skype .
the new commands in the screenshots with wahoo .
i want to explain some commands : /h config = buy somethings to your house like TV (design your own house how do you like) .
2. make the amount of cars so expensive because if you bought a vehicle it's be for permanent , like : infernus = 4m / NRG = 2.5m / Sultan 1.25m / Cheetah 2m ... and add all the cars in it like bikes .. and trucks .
3.remove the car jacker skill because if he'll car jack the vehicle in 4m and the owner of it offline and sell it and get 7m , that will be unfair .
remove the character of mechanic and make him civillian and the mechanic will be a skill . /mech [Rep(air)me/Rep(air) [id of player]/setprice [1000-20000] .

Back to top Go down
Talha
Admin Level 2
Admin Level 2
Talha

100%

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea for make the server better   Good Idea for make the server better EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Well pretty cool ideas and is complicated in terms of scipts but +1 for the 1 and 2,Your 3rd idea i am saying no to it as mechanic is good as it is and you can already /setprice
Back to top Go down
Rythems

100%

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea for make the server better   Good Idea for make the server better EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:45 pm

i forgot this commands : /bail [id] . /bail = bail a jailed player to pay his bail and get out from the jail .
only cops / army / cia / fbi can use this commands .
you can bail a jailed person that not you who jailed him .
Back to top Go down
WahooGuy
Owner
Owner
WahooGuy

100%

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea for make the server better   Good Idea for make the server better EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:06 pm

I think you should post the pics
Back to top Go down
https://iron-players.forumhe.com
SilentShadow
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SilentShadow

100%

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea for make the server better   Good Idea for make the server better EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Will good ideas but nothing will be deleted
Back to top Go down
http://www.iron-players.forumhe.com
Rythems

100%

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea for make the server better   Good Idea for make the server better EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:43 pm

You can kill anyone if you're a wanted/innocent but Army/CIA/FBI/Cop can't kill innocent and if they tried to kill them the hp of criminal don't get down .
or if you can do automaticaly jail a cops from killing innocents that will be better .
2.The cops can't kill each other because the hp won't down : Army/CIA/FBI/Cop can't kill each other , because the hp will not down .
3. Remove the rule : The army can't kill orange players in heavy vehicle.
4. Do a vehicle dealership that has all the cars .
5.Money case or another something : that give you double amount of cash from robbing, it costs 1000 if u pressed f4 or log out it'll automaticly goes . like when you log out and log in you won't have it and you can get it from supa save .
I think you gotta do that and we'll see all of this in update 2.1
Back to top Go down
SilentShadow
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SilentShadow

100%

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea for make the server better   Good Idea for make the server better EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:54 pm

1.NO
2.NO
3.NO
4.Maybe
5.NO
That's all i can say..
Back to top Go down
http://www.iron-players.forumhe.com
WahooGuy
Owner
Owner
WahooGuy

100%

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea for make the server better   Good Idea for make the server better EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:48 pm

[rK]Gang$t3r wrote:
You can kill anyone if you're a wanted/innocent but Army/CIA/FBI/Cop can't kill innocent and if they tried to kill them the hp of criminal don't get down .
or if you can do automaticaly jail a cops from killing innocents that will be better .
2.The cops can't kill each other because the hp won't down : Army/CIA/FBI/Cop can't kill each other , because the hp will not down .
3. Remove the rule : The army can't kill orange players in heavy vehicle.
4. Do a vehicle dealership that has all the cars .
5.Money case or another something : that give you double amount of cash from robbing, it costs 1000 if u pressed f4 or log out it'll automaticly goes . like when you log out and log in you won't have it and you can get it from supa save .
I think you gotta do that and we'll see all of this in update 2.1
First of all i wasn't thinking to make update 2.1 I was thinking to make an small update that include 2 updates
Second of all to allow all these types of dm i don't think so because this is CNR server not dm. And we allowed the dm in some cases and thinking to remove it.
Third of all about the vehicles dealership I am thinking about something better than this.
Back to top Go down
https://iron-players.forumhe.com
Rythems

100%

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea for make the server better   Good Idea for make the server better EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Guys ? when you do that lock this suggestion , don't lock it and u didn't do it .
Back to top Go down
Talha
Admin Level 2
Admin Level 2
Talha

100%

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea for make the server better   Good Idea for make the server better EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:10 pm

Any suggestion posted here are just to give ideas,There is no guarantee that it will be included,If its added its not important to announce it here,It will be posted in updates.No need to keep it open for a possible bump,Your suggestion has been noted

So ye lock it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Idea for make the server better   Good Idea for make the server better Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Idea for make the server better

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1